Une prison pas comme les autres ... Quel que soit votre crime, vous le paierez.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

Tango

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 0:19

.Tango.

[Ce rp sera en anglais et n'est pas à propos du cyclimse. Merci de votre compréhension.]
Bread is a strang thing. In Hong Kong, we don't need that. We have puffed rice patties and some sesame oil for breakfast. Sometimes eggs and bacon when we don't need to watch our weight. When I see Alhmet putting butter on his slice of bread and drowning it in his coffee, I raise an eyebrow. Okay, this is strange but I can admit it. But why does he put so many sugar cubes in this fucking coffee ! It's not coffee anymore, it's caramel ! Biting my lip, I make my own coffee, black without sugar of milk.
Kiwi and sun are sleeping and Rince-Cul les Nouilles' village is barely awake. My neighbor and colleague, Georges, is already doing his footing, I saw him go in the forest's way half an hour ago. Many things changed since US became my home. Firstly, I must speak english 24/7 and oh my fucking god this is harrasing. I miss mandarin and cantonese so much … Secondly, there is bread on the breakfast's table. And strawberry jam. And butter. And a jar of Nuttela. If Father could see that …
The third thing that changed was the inhabitants of my house. Usually, I lived with Father, Mother, my brother and sister, my cousin, my daughters and fifty bodyguards at our service whenever I call them. Now, we are only four. Me, Kiwi, Sun and Alhmet. Alhmet is a twenty year old egyptian who wanted to study in the US. So I hired him to look after my childen and in reward I pay his distance studies.
Egypt have pretty good colleges and he used to live in Cairo so I asked him why would he travel so much to learn mathematics. His answer was in two parts. First, he have a clearn complexion, blue eyes and he is practically redhead. His mother was English and she died when he was eight. I don't know why but after she died, his father became cruel and severe, like other people in their district already were. His life was a piece of hell. The second part of his answer was just a kiss. He smiled at me and just said ''Here I can be gay without be hanged on public place.''.
We didn't fuck but I think that that won't be long anymore. He's always teasing me and  - for God's sake – his ass is a pretty piece of heaven. Why did americans made jeans so tight. When my cup is empty, I go to DearDeath and put my card in the nose of the entrance's guardian who looked at me with some unwealthy gleam in the eye.
The morning is the theater of another drama at the prisoners' floor. S2236, a dentist who killed his patients and eat their teeth afterwards, decided to attack an other detainee, T2308. But T2308, known also as Big Bobo, crushed S2236's head on a wall with a remarkable swiftness. Of course, the former dentist is dead and of course, I have to fill three sheets of report in a dozen of copies. My personal hell.
When I come to the refectory, I note with pleasure that there is a perfect silence. We could hear a bee fly. I sit down at a table and wait for my plate in silence. Today it's lasagna and I deserve that for the five copies I have to do the afternoon. Suddenly, I hear some detainee who talks to me somewhere in the cafeteria. An racist insult, another. I must remain calm and … oh fuck this shit. I stand up and the prisoner seems to lost his smile.

“Hey, Chinese, don't take it that way I -
-Oh God, just who do you think you are?
-Don't be so -”

My feet in his head stops him in his sentence and he collapses, ending on the floor. When he rises, insulting me again -some of them want to die – I take his head and make it crack on the table which fall, cut in two.

“Say it again. I dare you, I double dare you.”

Suddendly, he seems to be touched by the grace and he take down his words before beat a retreat in the corner of the room. When I cover the place with a look, I see a man who seems to be a little afraid, alone. With a smile, I go sit on his side.

“Are you afraid? I am truly sorry about that... I didn't wanted to be violent but I can't tolerate that by some detainees. Do you forgive me?”

With a kind smile, I gaze him, waiting for an answer. A plate is put on the table by the cook and I bit again my lip.

“You made a sérieux bordel, you know? If you want to fight, go dehors next time, okay?”

He seems to be confused. I know that he don't like violence and that must be about that. I use my few knowings in french to answer.

“Désolé, je ferai attention le prochain fois et merci pour le … lasagna.”

He smiles back at me and go back to the kitchen, shouting something to his commited I don't understand.

“So, where were we?”

There are too much W in this sentence.

Pour les gens qui veulent pas se faire chier à lire en anglais :
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Ulrick Gantley
Bibliothécaire
Ulrick Gantley

Mon personnage
Nationalité : Irlandaise
Fréquentations :

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeDim 24 Aoû - 16:25

When I wake up and open my eyes, a ray of sunlight blind me and compels me to get out of my warm bed. Anyway, I don't want to sleep anymore. Nightmares with Liam and Luckas occupied my mind all the time. Apparently, they also saved me from a regular awakening. I check the sky through the window and my face draws into a frown. It must be late but I can't tell what time it could be. My alarm clock is broken and my phone is turned off, running low on power. I decide to ignore time and start to dress up.

I come down stairs while yawning, aware of my strange haircut. My hair spikes outward all around my face, which certainly betrays my late awakening. But I'm starve and don't want to wait anymore.
I stop suddenly after I open the door of the refectory, which is full of people. Not jail guards, no. Prisoners. Dangerous prisoners. Who are gazing me, waiting I do anything. I don't know what, maybe a circus act. Oh, yeah, I know. Something gay.
I try to ignore them, at least appearing like I really do that and disappear in the kitchen. I'm relieved to find my friend Basile. There is a detainee, not far from him, cutting carottes. I don't give a shit, there is Basile. I jump on top of him, before he notice me.

“Heeeyyyy ! Can ya prepare a special lunch just for me ? Please ?”

I really really need porridge and coffee. Whith wiskey. I know Basile keep a bottle somewhere, for my breakfasts. Half smiling, I look at him and add :

“With honey and raisins. Thank ya ! I will be as far as possible from the others.”

Then I am going to wait for my porridge, at a table where nobody was already. I hope I will be undisturbed during all my lunch. There had not been yet any incident when Basile bring me my porridge. But at the second he disappears in the kitchen, a guard with an asian face – it probably means he's asian origins – comes in. I look at him a moment, my spoon between my lips and the dish. He's so... Ya know, he has something. It's not just because he's hot – but surely he is. This man has an aura of strength, self-confidence and... Oh I don't know he's hot.
A rumor comes to my ears without I can understand the words but the reaction of the asian guard is immediate. He hits the prisoner so hard he brakes the table ! I see a piece of porridge falling from my spoon but don't give a shit to it. This sexy man just broke a table with the head of a detainee. A detainee that I know. Once, he harassed me in a empty gangway until he could touch me. In a sexual way. If a big guard didn't arrive in time, I don't know... Things of that kind are always for me ! So today is a little revenge. But I'm the only one to know that.
Sexyman suddenly notices me and walks up to me. I realize my spoon is always in the air and put it down. I'm afraid. This dude just destroy a table ! What could he want from me ? I'm not a detainee, I'm not wearing the uniform ! Do I ? No, of course not !
Trying to hide my malaise, I look at him sitting beside me. He talks to me. I'm ready to swear by the beer god I didn't insult him !
What a surprise when I hear him justify his acts and apologize himself. His voice is beautiful, deep, with a sensual note. I can feel my cheeks flushed. I open my mouth to say something – anything – but Basile interrupts me. As ususal, he can't fully speak english. Most often, I understand what he means. Not always, like today. I smile kindly and remember his birthday is tomorrow ! I don't have a place, I don't have activities, I don't have any idea of gift. I'm a bad bad friend. But today, after the lunch, I will fix it. Well, if I'm not too occupied with the Asian. I can note he speaks french very well, unlike me.

When Basile get off the refectory, I report my intention on Hot Man. I remember he apologized and now, it's my turn to say something. I speak quickly, too quickly.

“That's okay. Ya just did ya job, right ? He wasn' allow' to speak tha' way.”

I take a sip of coffee to calm my nerves. His english isn't natural, so he must come from a asiatic country, I have to be careful if I want to be understood. I'm not afraid anymore. But I have a thought for Liam and another for Luckas. Luckas who is here. I don't know of he saw me. If he's looking at me right now. But if this conversation can make him jealous, I will be happy.

“I'm Ulrick, the librarian. Nice to meet you. Basile's a friend o' mine, d' you want somethin' special ?”

After a moment, I decide to take my chance. This man is seducing me, right ? I'm not so sure, but I can encourage him. After all, I'm single. Not like somedy else I refuse to look at.

“You huu... were... very impressive. With that detainee.”

I smile timidly. Maybe I'm totally wrong about his intentions.

Petit résumé en français:
Invité
Invité

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Aoû - 22:58

♪ let's kill tonight ♪

The whole room is now silent. As if I really cared. My attention is focused on this curiously cute librarian. I don't have any strange fetichism about one-eyed guys but it seems to add a little plus on the already beautiful face of the employee. Maybe it's because he looks more like a victim in that way but he is irresistible. He is also impressed by my little demonstration and he looks shy. Anyway, I want him in my bed in the next weeks.
The amount of food in front of him make me wonder how a so thin guy can eat that. Is his stomach empty for three days or is he one of those people who can swallow gigantic amounts of food without taking a pound on their ass ? I bet on the second one. First because he don't look like a person who can pass three days without eating and then because I got some informations on him. If I am right, he is S9656's brother and I know of irish are.
When I look at him, I find him more sexy than the last time I saw him, the day I began working here. He looks to be more neglicted, like he didn't care being judged. I bit my lip when I dream up how he must be when he is in bed. Shy, definitely but I don't doubt he can be savage if his lover pushs him well. And I can push him well if he wants to. Even if he doesn't, though. I can't stop smiling at him, wondering all the things I can do to him.
Maybe I can cover him of whipped cream and lick him everywhere a tongue can go. Or cover him with whip traces. Oh yea, red stripes all over that pale skin, smooth like silk. I can imagine this with a perfect precision. I'll have to buy a whip but then … My tongue flows over my lips and my gaze don't leave him a second. I have found a new goal in this new life. I wanna have him, as soon as possible.
I smile delightly at him while he tells me I was just doing my job. His little accent confirms my previous thoughts. He is Irish and -oh god – his way of speaking is cute. He seems to search his words and to try to be polite. I've known a few irish students where I was doing my studies in New York and they were all the same : random fucks everywhere, a lot of alcohol and a stupid anger for the United Kingdom.

« Ulrick … It's a cute name. I didn't hear it by anyone before, you're kind of unique you know ? »

Yeah, that's overly heavy but when I want something, I say it out loud. I want to know if I'm wasting my time, if he has a boyfriend or if he is straight. I don't doubt that he can be straight and act like a gay guy. Today, with all this confusion of the sexes, he can be juste one of these people à la mode*. I start to eat before answering him.

« No, thanks, these lasagna are just right. »

After another silence, I look away and see the detainee of before leaving the room in silence. I like that, they understood who's leading here.

« So, librarian Ulrick, are you free for a glass with me after work tomorrow evening ? »

Say yes. Say yes.

*Oui c'est vraiment une expression en anglais u_u faut croire qu'ils savent parler que français en matière de mode.

Dans cet épisode :
Ulrick Gantley
Bibliothécaire
Ulrick Gantley

Mon personnage
Fréquentations :

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeMar 2 Sep - 17:29

He's looking at me. This is so intense I can't retrain a thrill, perfectly visible. I already love his eyes. So deep and sexy. I can imagine effortless his powerfull hands grab me and make me feel all new sensations. His tongue will covered my naked body until I beg him to fuck me hard. Then, he will torture me in ways I can imagine. Oh yeah... This man is a perfect base for my fantasies.
I know it's unrealistic, even if we fuck together it will not happen like that. Fortunately, it's allowed to dream.

Finally, he talks to me and comment my name. I blush immediately and look away. Oh God, this is embarrassing. But I like that.

“Thank you... I'm sure it's the same for me but... What's yours ? Name, I mean.”

After he declines my offer, I start to smile like a teenager, until I can't stop to look at him. My eyes scan his body and I imagine how he must be naked. I hope the reality is at least as well as in my imagination.
There is a silence, while I don't eat. Only look and drink coffee. Am I a stalker ?
He breaks this silent moment and asks me to go out for a drink. I have difficulties to realize. My dream are becoming true ! I smile and answer immediately.

“Of course ! With pleasure ! So... Where, tomorrow ?”

Tomorrow ? Oh no ! I realize suddenly that I can't, because of Basile's birthday. Whatever how much this man is hot, I can't abandon my friend. My excitement falls.

“Sorry but I remember... I can't tomorrow evening. I've already something.”

This is so unfair ! This man looks good and perfect for a night, or even more. I sigh, play with my porridge.

“OH ! I've got an idea !”

It's so obvious ! I put down my hand on the arm of the Asian and smile again, only for him.

“Can we meet tonight ? I have a lot o' things to do in the afternoon, but at height... Okay ? You decide where. Tell me.”

I spend my time to run everywhere ! In the village, I paid triple price to rent the hall for tomorrow. I called for the caterer and failed for the music band. It will be a DJ, from the jail. A guard I vaguely know, named Robert. Yes, Robert. Don't juge.
At half past seven, I need to do only one last thing. But not the least. I am already in Portland and must find this society. I will be late for my rendez-vous, I know.

8:20. Great. I'm late. I hope he's waiting for me ! I run, as far as possible, ignoring the horns when I cross the roads carelessly. Twenty four, twenty six... Yeah ! This is it ! I stop suddenly when I understand. I thought it was the adress of a lounge or something... Not a restaurant ! A chinese restaurant !
My bag under the arm, I walk into the place. A little man welcomes me and I say the name of my Asian. The little man leads me to a table. I sit down and smile to Xiao.

“Sorry, I'm late. I needed to do something before and it was longer than I thought and... I'm sorry, I didn't want to injure you.”

He's so hot, again. So elegant. And me... No. Definitely not. I'm the result of a hard day and a long race in Portland center. My face must be red and my outfits untidy.

“But I have something for you, I it can apologize myself.”

I open my bag and give him three invitations.

“You were nice if you could give it to guard Joe and... guard Faszler. Of course, the last is for you. If you want. I know we just meet but... I will be very pleased if you could come.”

I sigh, relieved. I almost finish my job for Basile's birthday. For today, it's done.

THE INVITATION

BASILE'S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW !
COME FOR THE BEST MAN OF ALL DEARDEATH
TOMORROW EVENING 18:30
08 FLICK STREET RINCE-CUL-LES-NOUILLES

AND DON'T FORGET PRESENTS !
Invité
Invité

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeVen 5 Sep - 14:16

Oh boy, this pair of lips is going to kill me, moving slowly. I wonder how it would feel if those lips moved slowly over my cock. Biting my lip, I try to refrain that fantasies and I look around. Everyone is calm and now the room is quasi empty. That means that I got to go soon. Oh, if I could just take a day off … Soon. Soon, I'll take a day off and I'll go to Portland or Seattle, eating a good bowl of rice in a good restaurant.
His blushing face is so cute I wanna bite in it and make his cheeks bleed. When he asks my name, I let a second of silence, gazing at him and answer finally. My voice is smooth and sexy, as usual but a few more formal. I know people like him like an ounce of ice in my behaviour. I want him so badly now ...

« My name is Xiaoshû Feilong but you can call me Xiao or Shû, as you like. »

When he finally says no to my offer, I sigh lightly and put my hand on his thigh, wanting to ask him why. But he answer another offer. Yeah, tonight. Maybe I could have a good bowl of rice tonight, finally. I immediatly say yes and juste before I leave, I take him by the hair and kiss him, just a bit violently. Our tongues dance together and I smile when it's finished.

« See you tonight, so. »

The evening come fast. In the afternoon, a detainee have tried to escape so I spent the whole half of the day blacking sheets of paper. I hate this jail, sometimes. The sky is already dark when I come back to house. I kiss my girls good night and I go change my clothes. I wear a pair of tight blue jeans, a white shirt and a pair of sneakers. Right, I'm ready to drink and eat with a guy I want in my bed.
One hour later, I sit in a chinese restaurant another guard recommanded to me. It's part eight when he finally shows up. I've been here for forty minutes and I was thinking about leaving. His smiles make me think of bad things and I try to think of the menu. A waiter comes to us and ask us what we are taking. I answer with no hesitation.

« A couple of buffet, thanks. »

He put two plates on the table and go. When my attention come back to my little librarian, my heart bounce. He is so messy, upside down. I want to kiss him, to make him cry but I retain myself and I gently read the card he gave me. Basile … Isn't that the cook ? Yeah, if it can please him … I'll come, hoping that there will be a reward.

« Sure, I'll come. »

I rise and take him by the hand, dragging him to the buffet. I put some things in his plates, trying to please him and I fill mine with shrimp donuts and makis.

« We'll go catch the main course later. »

I clack my chopsticks and incline my head.

« Gè bao ! »

Then I start to eat, watching over him and his reactions. God I missed rice.

Dans cet épisode :
Ulrick Gantley
Bibliothécaire
Ulrick Gantley

Mon personnage
Fréquentations :

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeDim 7 Sep - 15:24

When the waiter comes, I don't know what to say. Fortunetely, Xiao is the man. He commands two buffets. I don't know what it means, because I have never eaten in a place like this, but well... I'll see.
Xiao look at the invitation and I stop breathing. I want he says yes so much ! And... With no hesitation, he accepts. I'm relieved. The party will be great, I'm sure of it.

He rises and grabs my hand, leading me to the buffet. Oooh... That's why we have empty plates... Even if I don't really know what to take, Xiao decides for me. That's nice ! Looking at him, I think about the kiss.
It was so sexy and brutal. I loved it and I hope he will do it again tonight. Or more... I want to leave the restaurant and go at home, fuck and sleep in his arms. But Xiao isn't so hurried. He says this is only the appetizer. Donuts ? No way... I couldn't eat more !
Moreover, I can't use this... cutlery ? I try to imitate Xiao but my sticks break. Oh God ! What an humiliation ! I lower my head, inglorious and draw attention of the waiter.

« Please, can I have a fork ? »

Well-appointed, I can start eating.
After the firsts bits, I change my mind. This food is very good and I don't regret Xiao's decision. After the shramps, come noodles. This is so fat ! My lips are slicky and it could be sexy if it wasn't because of this food. But still, I appreciate the moment.

« So... Do you often come here ? It's my first... »

If he didn't notice it.

« Thank you. This is really good. »

I'm thinking about another suject but my life is too sad... Unless... Basile, of course !

« Basile is my best friend, you know. He's the cook we saw at noon. I bought a gift for him. I you want, I can say it was from both of us. »

After a moment, I speak about what happened in the refectory. I blush and my voice is low.

« Earlier, when you kissed me... I really liked it, y' know... We could... do it again... In another place. »
Invité
Invité

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitimeMar 9 Sep - 17:07

My smile turns into a plenty laugh when Ulrick's chopsticks break. Oh God, this is so cute, he can't even handle that. When the waiter brings a fork, I smile at him and put a tip in his back pocket. It's extremely gentle to him to serve people like that. If my friend had ask that in H.K., the waiter would have laugh at his face. When I start eating, I hear Ulrick contentment. Thank God, he's not one of those poor people who can't just eat what their mother make them.
The food is quite good, not like what Lao Ma does but it's edible. I won't come back here, even though Ulrick seems to appreciate. What will it be when I'll eat what I can cook. While he speaks, I think of what I'll give to his friend tomorrow and, funny fact, I don't know what to do. I know that he has plenty of money, a full wardrobe and valuable jewelry. I'll find, juste not now. I don't want to think at other things that my chances with the librarian.

« Thanks, but no thanks. I already have an idea. »

With experience, years and habits, lies became a second nature, like an alternate truth. Just like fear, lies are a part of me I don't really like but if they can allow me to become like my father, I will be honored to lie, to kill and to inspire fear in good people. I want power, respect, honor, like every man in my Clan. But what I want, mostly who I want, right now is Ulrick. Maybe he can give me some secrets on his brother …

After a while, I'm rather full. I can't even eat a dessert and if I attempt to raise to fast, I can easily be empty again but not in a right way. I smile at Ulrick when I start a sentence and when it's done, my smile is even bigger. I want to do him, right now on this table. The beer went to my head and my thoughts are not the clearer. Well, fuck moral and other tedious things. I want fun for once in a while …

« Yeah, sure, I'll be pleased to- »

My phonering, a loud bass riff, interupts my sentence and I pull it out. House, Alhmet. There must be a problem.

« I have to take this call. »

I raise slowly and walk away from the table, near the entrance door. When I come back to Ulrick, five minutes later, I'm totally sober and ice cold.

« Sorry, I've to go. My daughter is sick and … I'm sorry. »

I take my leather jacket and go but not without a deep kiss. I must hurry, Kiwi needs me.

Suite et fin :
Contenu sponsorisé

Tango  Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Tango    Tango  Icon_minitime

Tango

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1